I made it through my first month on the new diet. They say it takes thirty days to form or break a habit. I am hoping the second month goes a little easier. The results: 12 lbs and 10.5 lbs body fat. The scale they use sends a charge through your body and reads water, fat and weight. When I actually saw a picture of 5 lbs of fat...wow!
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/21/34645721_2e2fc003ec.jpg
My husband has been a big support and I can always count on him to slay me in the gym and on the track. I also wanted to thank some friends that were also a great support and gave me some encouraging words to carry on: Cyndie, Sue, Misty and Camela...Thanks so much!
I am still at 500 cals and 20 carbs a day, but they added a cup of greens and a cup of fruit so I am in heaven. I also spent countless hours this weekend pouring through cookbooks. I found some great recipes and snacks that will make this next month easier. I starting a new exercise program and am going to try Kim Lyons-Your body, Your life. It is a twelve week program...my husband had me skip level one and jump right to two so that I stay challenged..gotta love him!
I hope next month, I have have good results to post. I have always been one of those people that when I want something...I never give up!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Suzanne, I am very proud of your commitment and I know you will succeed in your battle. As far as I'm concerned you are perfect the way you are, but I know how much you want this and I know (being the stubborn Italian that you are, that I know and love) you will get what you want....hee hee. Anyhow, I know you can do it and just take care of yourself okay? Love your hubby (skip the first and head to the harder level....lol). Anyhow, just know I am proud of you and treasure our friendship :).
ReplyDeleteLove, Cyndie
And ahhhh, you mentioned me, that's so sweet
P.S. Love the page background :)
ReplyDelete