Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Cell Phone
My daughter, Faith, has a newer cell phone that she got this Christmas. Well actually, she had my old Blackberry Pearl, that is, until my SIL talked her into trading. She loves her cell phone because my oldest daughter, Kali, helped her download her favorite songs as ring tones. She took pictures of her nephews and even a few videos. It has really cool games on it because my SIL is a gamer. Faith has this thing about turning it off when she goes to gymnastics or runs it down until it has one bar. This morning, I am getting things packed for D.C. because we leave tomorrow. We are going through our checklist to see if we need anything before we run errands. Faith comes in and says, "Mom, where did you put my cell phone?" I did not touch it and actually reminded her to plug it in before she went to sleep. We both go there and no phone. She is insisting I had it...yes, because I love to tear my house apart looking for a cell phone. Hmmm, maybe we shouldn't turn it off so we can call it! We looked in all the obvious places and even the not so obvious. She went and checked the truck and the front office where we live. Meanwhile, I call the restaurant where we ate and her gym. By this time, Faith is starting to lose it and the devastation has set in that her cell phone may be gone. The gym called back after there first search and found it! Hallelujah! Funny, the first thing she did when she got home was to plug it in. I am sure that ringer will always stay on. Although, I felt bad for her it was a good lesson in responsibility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment