Friday, December 12, 2008

Back Home

We arrived back home to chilly Oregon on Wednesday evening. The moment you stepped off the plane the air was crisp and smelled of wood. As we drove to get something to eat, I amired the Christmas lights glowing amoung the dense fog. In Tampa looking at the lights we had the windows down and it's 80 degrees outside, just not the same feeling.
It has been so fun being around the kids and catching up on all the latest gossip. Our grandson, Dominic, is a hoot. He is so animated in everything he does, like when he says, "Thank you" he places his hand on his heart and bows. It is so dang cute! I am looking forward to Sunday, as we are going to cut our Christmas Tree and take family pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Great page Suz!!!! I will add you to my page :)
    Had a great time visiting with you tonight, thanks for coming by the gym and hanging with me :) Sure have missed having you around!!!!
    Love, Cyndie
    Enjoy your family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Griffin gets destroyed by jerky